M1 Fine Art may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14/06/2019.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email addresses and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as your postcode, gallery preference and artist interests
- Past purchases
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to email you with news of the artists of interest
- Inform you about upcoming events we participate in and offer you complimentary tickets
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic password procedures to safeguard the information we hold.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please call or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.